Dong Anh is a suburban district north of Hanoi .
• East , north-eastern provinces of Bac Ninh
• The south [ [ Red River ] adjacent to Tay Ho and Tu Liem District ]
• South east Gia Lam district , Hanoi
• West Linh District , Hanoi
• Northern border district of Soc Son , Hanoi
• Area : 18,230 hectares ( 182.3 km ² )
• Population: 327 500 people (2008 )
• Population Density : 1,796 people / km ²
Dong Anh District Dong Khe district which is under the government 's Tu Son , Bac Ninh , largely imported into the province in line losses (established October 6, 1901 ) .
April 10, 1903 , the district was renamed Dong Khe Dong Anh district .
By 1904 , the province of Phu Lu Yen Phuc province was renamed the Dong Anh Phuc Yen province . Period 1913-1923 in the province of Vinh Yen . The period 1923-1950 Phuc Yen province . Period 1950-1961 in the province of Vinh Phuc .